Translate this Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Autosport Forum Spike!

Thanks to VicR - whoever you are - for linking me in by Autosport Forum - You should have seen the spike in viewing last night! I'll always take more of that Vic!

The only thing is that I cocked up the title of the post - which, if I'd taken the time to do it right would have read "No DRS on Final Straight in Malaysia" rather than leaving out the vital "No" at the start!

Now I can't change it of the link will change.

I know, I know, I might have gotten away with it on the basis that the deployment timing line IS located on the final straight, which then allows you to deploy on the start-finish straight - but I know I cocked up! and you know I cocked up! and all those Autosport Forum guys and gals know I cocked up!  Damn, Damn, and Blast what a cock-up!!!