Translate this Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patrick's Day Hello

I know it's a day late but I wanted to wish all the Irish associated with Formula 1 over the years a big Cead Mile Failte.  I know that I'll be missing an awful lot of guys within the teams from this list but I'm sorry to say that I'm relatively ignorant of your names.  If you contact me I will address the ommission asap - Just remember that I think you're all GREAT anyway and a big thank you for your valued contribution to my No.1 sport.

A big Hello to all (alive and dead) EJ, Richard Cregan, Gary Anderson, Eddie Irvine, Derek Daly, Dave Kennedy, Martin Donnelly, John Watson, Tommy Byrne, Kenny Acheson, and Joe Kelly.  I suppose I'll add Ralph Firman to the list too as I've been told that he holds Irish citizenship - and his mother's Irish.

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all and to all who hold them in their hearts.