Translate this Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Signing Off

This Blog is shutting down for this weekend due to my opposition to the event on the grounds that it will be used to promote a regime that has obviously failed to enter meaningful dialogue with opposition leaders.  The news media continues to report on arrests of opposition leaders, the refusal of visas to "news" journalists rather than "F1" journalists, and the shoulder to shoulder media briefing with Bernie and the Crown Prince which was obviously PR in motion.

For those who will watch, I disagree with your stance; for those who take part I'm massively disappointed but I hope you are all safe; and for all others I will resume discussing other F1 matters, including the fall out from this event - and hopefully lighter topics.

over and out